Real estate buyers and sellers are excited about investing in green homes in the Asheville, NC. Area- and with good reason.
A quick review of the facts and figures reveals that
value-added features attract people
the demand for eco-savvy buildings is on the rise
environmentally conscious and non-toxic spaces are desirable and in demand – regardless of age or physical ability.
But what about costs? Is having such a a home cost-prohibitive? Green Built Homes on the market in Asheville range in price from $234,000 to $3,495,000.
Home Owner Benefits include:
• Lower Energy Bills: through energy efficient lighting, equipment, and appliances
• Healthier and Comfortable Indoor Environment: consistent temperatures and lower risk of mold growth
• Increased Market Value: higher resale value of a home
• Discount on electric bills for the life of the building
• Financial Tax Incentives: state and federal tax credits for renewable energy and energy efficiency
• Annual energy cost savings, and pollution prevention
• Reduced air pollution through energy efficiency
The homes are no ugly ducklings, either!. Just look at the photos I took on a recent tour of green-built homes here in Asheville, and you’ll see what I mean about the advantages when Investing in Age-Friendly Green Homes.
Your Home for Today and Tomorrow- Smart UP-Fitting
GO HERE - for Tips & Talking Points.
Home Decorating, New Space Design
"Helpful starting points for talking about and designing
a functional and BEAUTIFUL lifelong home."
Asheville NC Real Estate Journal for RESOPURCES & REFERRALS -Mountain Homes and Land Legacies- Asheville 1031 Realty© 2014. Designations: NAR GREEN®, EcoBroker®, Eco Certified ®Real Estate Consultant, ePRO®. Unauthorized reproduction of any information including photos and graphics on this site is a violation of existing copyright laws. All rights reserved.
he Necessary Disclaimer! We disclaim liability for damages or losses, direct or indirect that may result from use of or reliance on, information contained in the blog or for accuracy of comments or opinions of visitors to our blogs.
* INFORMED CHOICES* THOUGHTFUL ADVICE* DATA INTERPRETATION*
-Tell us what is most important to you-
Email me janeAnne@janeAnne.com or give a call at: 828-776-0779