“You don't have to be old to live in accessible home. But you will be old someday. Plan for it.
I am very excited to say that
Aging in PALACE© (an alternative to aging-in-place)- The Quick Start Guide-Volume 1 is OUT!
Download it to your desktop or Kindle. It is an eReader (30 pps, 5400 word count) covering the first steps in planning-regardless of age-
• The terminology of “aging-in-place.”
Learning the language of “aging-in-place” enables effective communication with providers of services and products and contractors.
• A peek at universal design elements. Learn which you may choose to put on top of your priority list for living comfortably now and tomorrow.
• It’s your choice. What are the first steps to design and create a home that is both functional and beautiful?
• More choices: Review the features and benefits of moving from your home and/or “aging-in-place.”
Steps you can take to make that decision. Home improvement tips.
• Current buy and sell homeowner trends the impact of those trends and steps you may choose to take.
• The Harvard Study -Top Remodeling Project Choices- and there are Checklists, Resources, Non-Profit Organizations, Product Information pages for -
People interested in Naturally Occurring Retirement Communities (NORCs)
Front Porch and Village Communities Developers, Builders and Residents
Intentional Communities Visionaries and Residents
Builders and Remodeling Professionals
Industry Professionals in the technologies market for baby boomers and older adults
Social networking sites especially focused for real estate professionals who work with older adults
REALTORS®- especially those dealing with issues of sustainability - NAR GREEN®, Senior Specialists®, EcoBrokers® Eco-Certified Real Estate Consultants and most especially- this quick start guide is dedicated to those older adults who each day choose sustainable excellence and thus are changing aging perspectives.Here's a link where you can take a peek inside
Wouldn't it be nice if we could stay in our homes instead of needing to go to a nursing home?
for a list of Asheville homes for sale - both accessible and beautiful- email me ASAP!
Your Home for Today and Tomorrow- Smart UP-Fitting
GO HERE - for Tips & Talking Points.
Home Decorating, New Space Design
"Helpful starting points for talking about and designing
a functional and BEAUTIFUL lifelong home."
Asheville NC Real Estate Journal for RESOPURCES & REFERRALS -Mountain Homes and Land Legacies- Asheville 1031 Realty© 2014. Designations: NAR GREEN®, EcoBroker®, Eco Certified ®Real Estate Consultant, ePRO®. Unauthorized reproduction of any information including photos and graphics on this site is a violation of existing copyright laws. All rights reserved.
he Necessary Disclaimer! We disclaim liability for damages or losses, direct or indirect that may result from use of or reliance on, information contained in the blog or for accuracy of comments or opinions of visitors to our blogs.
* INFORMED CHOICES* THOUGHTFUL ADVICE* DATA INTERPRETATION*
-Tell us what is most important to you-
Email me janeAnne@janeAnne.com or give a call at: 828-776-0779