5 Tips for Buying Land in Asheville NC that Work No Matter Where You Live
1. Find a local expert who enjoys the out-of-doors to assist you(see photo of Asheville real estate land expert) This professional land expert knows how to answer important questions about the land. SEE THIS POST.
2. Plan to see the land in the winter. Yes, the winter! Or in the early spring. Why? Because, in most climates, you can get an excellent view of the lay of the land when leaves and bears are sleeping.
(Photo taken today just past dawn as Land Loving Specialist digs out after winter storm in the Asheville area mountains. Showing land in winter is an art form.)
3. Decide the context: Do you desired your own little "bit of paradise" on a mountaintop? Would you prefer to have neighbors in a mountain setting with whom you might enjoy hiking, fishing, and cross country skiing ? Will this land be a legacy for your family? Possibly you are considering a weekend getaway- so many cherished memories unfold from times spent with family and friends at the family cabin.
4. Ask good questions of your land specialist: Does the property have reliable water source? Is it landlocked? What does your sustainable development expert say about solar orientation? What building restrictions are in place?
5. Notice and acknowledge the "feeling" you enjoy when you stand on the land. Take that "feeling" into account when you discuss what is most important to you and your family in the buying decision.
Asheville NC Real Estate: LAND and LOT EXPERTS- Going Green/ Eco-Friendly Properties. Tools for Sellers and Buyers. Mountain Homes, Land Legacies, LOTS Land For Sale by Owners.
(*)/'(*) .......... ............" We are on the roll for sustainable innovation." © 2010. Asheville NC Real Estate Unauthorized reproduction of any information on this site is a violation of existing copyright laws. All rights reserved.
Your Home for Today and Tomorrow- Smart UP-Fitting
GO HERE - for Tips & Talking Points.
Home Decorating, New Space Design
"Helpful starting points for talking about and designing
a functional and BEAUTIFUL lifelong home."
Asheville NC Real Estate Journal for RESOPURCES & REFERRALS -Mountain Homes and Land Legacies- Asheville 1031 Realty© 2014. Designations: NAR GREEN®, EcoBroker®, Eco Certified ®Real Estate Consultant, ePRO®. Unauthorized reproduction of any information including photos and graphics on this site is a violation of existing copyright laws. All rights reserved.
he Necessary Disclaimer! We disclaim liability for damages or losses, direct or indirect that may result from use of or reliance on, information contained in the blog or for accuracy of comments or opinions of visitors to our blogs.
* INFORMED CHOICES* THOUGHTFUL ADVICE* DATA INTERPRETATION*
-Tell us what is most important to you-
Email me janeAnne365@gmail.com or give a call at: 828-776-0779