A Big GREEN Thumbs Up to the
January Challenge Winners and a Few Much Appreciated Runners Up
- Georgina Hunter who wrote
I encourage you to try wind power if you live where it's windy. It's renewable and clean energy, and it's there for the taking. .Fabulous post...READ IT here
- Michael Pulakamp who told us about a very unique recycling project.
You'll love to find out about this one. Here's the link
- Emily Johnston who wrote:
1. goin' veggie! Primarily organic... and we'll be hitting the Farmer's Market for local items. Oh, and we've cut down on how often we go to a grocery store. And we bring our own organic cotton grocery bags!
2. switching to natural cleaners - Jonelle's given me even more great tips!
3. the standards: CFLs (even on outdoor lights), dropped thermostat to 67, running dishwasher on off-peak hours, unplugging chargers and misc items, sprinkler system OFF during rainy season, ... Oh, and my business is using recycled or sustainable paper... when I'm not paperless! :-)
~Emily, The San Diego Real Estate Expert
- Stephanie Edwards-Musa who wrote
These are all nothing too fantastic or unique, but all are excellent ways to reduce emissions and Utility Bills. Check out her winning post here.
- Dena Stevens who shared some great links and information.
You can check out Dena's fast track to energy efficiency here.
CHECK BACK for our February DOOZIE of a Challenge...Stephanie has concocted..I bet it will be LOVEly
Your Home for Today and Tomorrow- Smart UP-Fitting
GO HERE - for Tips & Talking Points.
Home Decorating, New Space Design
"Helpful starting points for talking about and designing
a functional and BEAUTIFUL lifelong home."
Asheville NC Real Estate Journal for RESOPURCES & REFERRALS -Mountain Homes and Land Legacies- Asheville 1031 Realty© 2014. Designations: NAR GREEN®, EcoBroker®, Eco Certified ®Real Estate Consultant, ePRO®. Unauthorized reproduction of any information including photos and graphics on this site is a violation of existing copyright laws. All rights reserved.
he Necessary Disclaimer! We disclaim liability for damages or losses, direct or indirect that may result from use of or reliance on, information contained in the blog or for accuracy of comments or opinions of visitors to our blogs.
* INFORMED CHOICES* THOUGHTFUL ADVICE* DATA INTERPRETATION*
-Tell us what is most important to you-
Email me janeAnne@janeAnne.com or give a call at: 828-776-0779