Looking forward to 2014 means doing Research: Who's Your Client- 2014? Three questions:
1. What does the future hold – not just for 2014,but a little further on down the road?
2. Who will be your client in 2014?
3. What does the "boomer" explosion mean in terms of your client-base and to you?
So, at least in Asheville, as the leaves color the day, this is the time of year many of us scope out market trends, demographics and our potential client base. But there is more than this discovery process, and much wisdom to be gained when looking back and looking forward – simultaneously (see photo)…
How can we create sustainable excellence -- today and into the future?How do you envision your post-50 years? Take this T or F Quiz and let me know your results.
TRUE?? OR FALSE ??
1. “Senior Citizens” in the USA have hardly any discretionary income.
T ___ F ___ REAL STORY: The 50-Plus cohort controls eighty (80) percent of money.
2. Workers over 50 are slower and way less productive.
T ___ F ___ REAL STORY: Research shows that these people perform on a par with or better, than the younger variety.
3. Let's face it "THEY" just like to shop and eat.
T ___ F ___ REAL STORY: The majority of “mature adults” seek participation and involvement, are looking to change outmoded aging stereotypes and are not leisure addicts.
4. People who are over 50 are slow-pokes when it comes to making buying decisions because they (we) simply are stuck in their (our) ways and therefore are not open to change or new ideas.
T ___ F ___ REAL STORY: We tend to make speedy decisions and are inventive and creative..
5. If you’re “getting up there” you will generally suffer from a loss of mental edge.
T ___ F ___ REAL STORY: Only seven (7) percent of Older People suffer from any form of mental loss.
Inquiring minds want to know: What are the implications for your Business Plan 2014—and for YOU? Let me know what you think!
Your Home for Today and Tomorrow- Smart UP-Fitting
GO HERE - for Tips & Talking Points.
Home Decorating, New Space Design
"Helpful starting points for talking about and designing
a functional and BEAUTIFUL lifelong home."
Asheville NC Real Estate Journal for RESOPURCES & REFERRALS -Mountain Homes and Land Legacies- Asheville 1031 Realty© 2014. Designations: NAR GREEN®, EcoBroker®, Eco Certified ®Real Estate Consultant, ePRO®. Unauthorized reproduction of any information including photos and graphics on this site is a violation of existing copyright laws. All rights reserved.
he Necessary Disclaimer! We disclaim liability for damages or losses, direct or indirect that may result from use of or reliance on, information contained in the blog or for accuracy of comments or opinions of visitors to our blogs.
* INFORMED CHOICES* THOUGHTFUL ADVICE* DATA INTERPRETATION*
-Tell us what is most important to you-
Email me janeAnne@janeAnne.com or give a call at: 828-776-0779