- Leadership RolesEvolve as Women and Minorities Bring Their Energy to the Table. I'm smiling.Look at the Top 100 Bloggers at Active Rain, and you'll see what I mean.
- The Demand for GREEN Buildings and Energy Efficient Homes Lifts the Real Estate Market. (New construction as well as remodels.)
- Sustainable Innovation becomes a By-word in the Industry and 1031 Investors gravitate to Eco-friendly properties.
- The Mortgage Crunch Threatens the Real Estate Market, Some see this as dangerous. Some see this as Opportunity. ...depending on how they look at Change.
- The "Blooming" of Online Communities and Social Networks like Active Rain CreatesColorful Results. I can name a few Bloggers that led me to this conclusion if you like.
- The Emergence of MLS Collaboration and/or Consolidation Gives Some Professionals a Headache. Well...any time there is Change, you can get a headache. I just hope this doesn't turn out to be a Big One.
- The Practice of Real Estate As We Knew It Changes Due to Technology. Is this a good-thing? What do you think?
- The Rise of Coaching (freely available at AR) in Real Estate accompanies Accelerated Interest in Professional Education.
- Tons of Real Estate Professionals Learn How to Use Spell Check Effectibely.(oops!)
So that was my List of probably,possible and plausible changes as per Part I of this post on CHANGE.
What About Change in terms of Real Estate Investors?
Whether clients are involved in 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges, foreclosure or auction transactions, much is at stake. Someone's economic future could hang in the balance ...The Great Unknowns, the Possible Gains, the Questions of Losses, the other Significance Factors, and even the Risk of NOT Risking is to be considered.
And all of these immersions in CHANGE are opportunities for REALTORS® . We can provide valuable service, because we know that even when our clients make a change that they plan for, and look forward to, they can encounter some very rocky times. We can offer and refer our clients to resources as needed.
Come to think of it
In 2008, it's a pretty interesting path we travel.
Copyright © 2008 All Rights Reserved Asheville ECO Real Estate: Trends, Legacies & The Home Place Greenolina
Your Home for Today and Tomorrow- Smart UP-Fitting
GO HERE - for Tips & Talking Points.
Home Decorating, New Space Design
"Helpful starting points for talking about and designing
a functional and BEAUTIFUL lifelong home."
Asheville NC Real Estate Journal for RESOPURCES & REFERRALS -Mountain Homes and Land Legacies- Asheville 1031 Realty© 2014. Designations: NAR GREEN®, EcoBroker®, Eco Certified ®Real Estate Consultant, ePRO®. Unauthorized reproduction of any information including photos and graphics on this site is a violation of existing copyright laws. All rights reserved.
he Necessary Disclaimer! We disclaim liability for damages or losses, direct or indirect that may result from use of or reliance on, information contained in the blog or for accuracy of comments or opinions of visitors to our blogs.
* INFORMED CHOICES* THOUGHTFUL ADVICE* DATA INTERPRETATION*
-Tell us what is most important to you-
Email me janeAnne@janeAnne.com or give a call at: 828-776-0779