LAND FOR SALE- Asheville Mountain Land -The LISTING CHECKLIST
As I mentioned in Part 1 of this LAND FOR SALE series - I saw pure potential in a large acreage, that might have appeared NOT to be in buyer-investor-friendly shape because:
• The roughed-in driveway into the acreage had disappeared under an intense bramble of grass and wild carrot.
• Most all the acreage (almost 50 acres) was overgrown.. . .
As an expereinced Land Broker here in the Asheville area, I could imagine all kinds of beautiful possibilities. Could this large acreage look something like this with a bit of TLC? What do you think?
“Let’s get on our gear,” I said to my buyer. “ARE YOU READY for a hike?” Notepad in hand, I began a listing prep checklist. I would advise the FSBO sellers later...
CHECKLIST : Site Prep Large Acreage Mountain Retreat
1. Bush-hog. Call and schedule Handsome Masters- our land "curb appeal" crew. They will do basic bush hogging and cleanup.
2.Free the stream and cascade.
3.Free for showing the AWESOME features including the incredible huge rock outcroppings.
4.Make paths to the 300 degree overlook and deep, cool woods. And show-off that wonderful sunny acre or two.
5. Schedule a Professional Photo Shoot . Video with comments.
6. Pests. Call and schedule the non-toxic pest control folks. (They can discourage pests from crawling on trousers and bare legs on the newly formed paths.)
7. Schedule an ECO-site evaluation with team member- professor and past President of the Green Building Council who can review the property for a)appropriate building sites and development, b) solar, wind and other eco-friendly assets.
His analysis, a wonderful marketing plus for our eco-friendly audience and for green builders, will be the centerpiece in the marketing strategy. (to be continued)
Your Home for Today and Tomorrow- Smart UP-Fitting
GO HERE - for Tips & Talking Points.
Home Decorating, New Space Design
"Helpful starting points for talking about and designing
a functional and BEAUTIFUL lifelong home."
Asheville NC Real Estate Journal for RESOPURCES & REFERRALS -Mountain Homes and Land Legacies- Asheville 1031 Realty© 2014. Designations: NAR GREEN®, EcoBroker®, Eco Certified ®Real Estate Consultant, ePRO®. Unauthorized reproduction of any information including photos and graphics on this site is a violation of existing copyright laws. All rights reserved.
he Necessary Disclaimer! We disclaim liability for damages or losses, direct or indirect that may result from use of or reliance on, information contained in the blog or for accuracy of comments or opinions of visitors to our blogs.
* INFORMED CHOICES* THOUGHTFUL ADVICE* DATA INTERPRETATION*
-Tell us what is most important to you-
Email me janeAnne@janeAnne.com or give a call at: 828-776-0779