"To live sustainably in this beautiful, peaceful, healthy, sacred place in the magnificent North Carolina mountains is to prosper" .
By "prosper" , according to the Free Dictionary, I mean:
1. To grow well or luxuriantly; thrive: The crops flourished in the rich soil...
2. To do or fare well...
3. To be in a period of highest productivity, excellence, or influence...
And here in the mountains not far from our beloved Asheville, NC, you'll find a conservation neighborhood connected in a special way with the natural world where you can do just that.
It is a sustainable community where neighbors can prosper in a community designed to respect the environment by protecting the land, using renewable energies for heat and light, building green homes, and supporting healthy lifestyles... . To "prosper" here means to be
- Aligned with conservation development principles
- Part of the "forever-wild" conservation easement that adjoins the neighborhood
- An easy hike away from the rescued Old Apple Orchard (see photo by JT above)
- Convenient to amenities -on site tennis court and trails, access to top level healthcare, education kid and their parents appreciate, the cultural spices of life, and entertainment
- Within a short hike of 880 Acres of Nature Preserves with awesome distant mountain vistas including Hickory Nut Gorge and Chimney Rock.
Soon our Brokerage will have the honor of introducing parcels in this conservation neighborhood where even the homes will "thrive" on renewable energy- and where the renewable energy vision in the built environment includes:
- zero energy homes in a net zero energy communities
- solar energy ... heating and solar electric
- wind energy
- micro-hydro power
- geothermal heating and cooling
Copyright © 2008 All Rights Reserved Asheville ECO Real Estate: Trends, Legacies & The Home Place Subscribe to Greenolina's "Green Wheels" BLOG and keep those creative wheels a turnin'
Your Home for Today and Tomorrow- Smart UP-Fitting
GO HERE - for Tips & Talking Points.
Home Decorating, New Space Design
"Helpful starting points for talking about and designing
a functional and BEAUTIFUL lifelong home."
Asheville NC Real Estate Journal for RESOPURCES & REFERRALS -Mountain Homes and Land Legacies- Asheville 1031 Realty© 2014. Designations: NAR GREEN®, EcoBroker®, Eco Certified ®Real Estate Consultant, ePRO®. Unauthorized reproduction of any information including photos and graphics on this site is a violation of existing copyright laws. All rights reserved.
he Necessary Disclaimer! We disclaim liability for damages or losses, direct or indirect that may result from use of or reliance on, information contained in the blog or for accuracy of comments or opinions of visitors to our blogs.
* INFORMED CHOICES* THOUGHTFUL ADVICE* DATA INTERPRETATION*
-Tell us what is most important to you-
Email me janeAnne@janeAnne.com or give a call at: 828-776-0779