WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE-
- Building a HealthyBuilt home adjacent to over 1,000 Acres of Conservation Land
- Participating at some level in a sustainable community or Ecovillage,
- Selecting a building site for the future
you must know that THIS Asheville, NC eco-community is amazing! Right from the start, the eco-innovators who designed and planned this conservation neighborhood have "done it right"! Right from the start, they thought about renewable energy sources and organic gardens.
NOTE: ARTISTS and ARTISANS ...for these reasons and more, you are going to love Building Site 16, so here's a heads-up for you...read on....
(photo of artist enjoying stream on Site 16 property)
Welcome to the Greater Asheville, NC Area, and
the UNIQUE BUILDING SITE # 16.
WHY "unique" ? There's a good reason...and I'll tell you in just a minute...but first...please "sit by the stream" and consider Site 16 in CONTEXT... and from the perspectives of
- Ashevile's "green" real estate market
CONTEXT- Location: Building Site 16 is within 30 minute pleasant drive from Asheville, N.C. and the city's healthy impetus for sustainable development, diverse economic structure bases on tourism, services, and eco-innovative attitudes. Overall education levels, wages and per capita income levels are on the "plus" side. Standards of living are, too.
CONTEXT- Asheville Area Sustainable Real Estate Market: GREEN is "red-hot" here. Greater Asheville, North Carolina's GREEN real estate market enjoys clients who are hungry for sustainable neighborhoods, energy-efficient design and green-built homes. Now take a look at the natural amenities in the conservation neighborhood in which Site 16 rests, and you may conclude, as I have, that THIS IS THE PERFECT SPOT for your eco-friendly construction.
CONTEXT The Eco-Community & Conservation Land : Just A Few of the Conservation Neighborhood's Perks
(adjacent conservation land
to hike to from Site 16)
- FEATURES & BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Hickory Nut Forest - Site 16 is within the first development in the USA to combine wide-ranging land conservation with an eco-friendly community of green-built homes, to be powered by renewable energy -(wind power, hydropower , geothermal) - to create a "net-zero-energy community".
You are on the leading edge + save $$.
- Living in this conservation neighborhood means enjoying the forever-wild mountain forests, soaring cliffs and pristine, cascading streams, out your back door. You can walk for miles in the serenity of nature.
Great perks for body mind and spirit!
- This Eco-Community- is easy drive from Asheville's, cultural amenities, arts, music and delicious cuisine, as well as excellent healthcare all nearby. (17 miles, 30 min)
You get the "best of both worlds."
- Hiking trails lead directly from home site 16 into 1,000+ acres of nature preserve lands with waterfalls, streams, cliffs and mountaintop vistas.
You are IN a sustainable world.
- LOCATED in the quaint village of Gerton, Site 16 is tucked away in the Upper Hickory Nut Gorge. . You have found the place to rest and relax, deeply.
- Tennis courts, and close-by- hiking trails, horseback riding, bird watching, fishing, picnicking, boating, over a dozen golf courses in the area, biking, gardening, and community social events. Within walking distance: Nita's Grocery/General Store, the Post Office, Gerton Fire Department.
You have found convenience where adventure abounds!
HERE is LOT 16...just waiting for YOU...Tell me...what do you think of the Context for this amazing building site?
HERE is what makes Site 16 totally UNIQUE...
This site offers a LIVE/ WORK opportunity . Building Site 16 has frontage on a road favored by locals and tourists in a quaint village just half an hour form downtown Asheville! Artists and artisans, you could create your gallery/shoppe in the lower meadow just off the road and WALK HOME across the meadow that borders the vocal Hickory Nut Creek.
Site your home on the knoll that leads to trails into 1,000+ acres of conservation land. AMAZING! Artists and artisans are you as excited about this building site as I am????
Building Site 16. 1.5 AC. Listed at $169,000. MLS 411918
A Note to Buyers and Investors.
If you are not committed to another real estate professional, then please call me at 828-255-1082 . For more information on THIS and other featured properties, please visit: http://www.ecostewardrealty.com/ . We invite you to specify your property needs, design your dream , see our my "prime property picks" and search the MLS that covers a 5-county area here in mountains near Asheville, North Carolina.
The ECO Certified ® Real Estate Consultants at The ECO Steward Real Estate Firm specialize in working with eco-developers and land for sale in the Greater Asheville, North Carolina area. We are excited about value-added, ECO-friendly properties, and focus on positive futures. Our real estate practice inspires property investments for wealth of the generous kind.
Copyright © 2008 All Rights Reserved Asheville ECO Real Estate: Trends, Legacies & The Home Place Subscribe to Greenolina's "Green Wheels" BLOG and keep those creative wheels a turnin'
Your Home for Today and Tomorrow- Smart UP-Fitting
GO HERE - for Tips & Talking Points.
Home Decorating, New Space Design
"Helpful starting points for talking about and designing
a functional and BEAUTIFUL lifelong home."
Asheville NC Real Estate Journal for RESOPURCES & REFERRALS -Mountain Homes and Land Legacies- Asheville 1031 Realty© 2014. Designations: NAR GREEN®, EcoBroker®, Eco Certified ®Real Estate Consultant, ePRO®. Unauthorized reproduction of any information including photos and graphics on this site is a violation of existing copyright laws. All rights reserved.
he Necessary Disclaimer! We disclaim liability for damages or losses, direct or indirect that may result from use of or reliance on, information contained in the blog or for accuracy of comments or opinions of visitors to our blogs.
* INFORMED CHOICES* THOUGHTFUL ADVICE* DATA INTERPRETATION*
-Tell us what is most important to you-
Email me janeAnne365@gmail.com or give a call at: 828-776-0779