LAST DAY FOR AMAZING CONTEST!!!!
This one is for the Greenies in the Real Estate Industry over at the Eco All Stars Group! If you are a Greenie and not a member..well, JOIN!
We succeeded reaching our July Challenge and we now have over 700 members! Yeah!
Well, how about an August Challenge. Let's get the Greenies involved. The Guys have set out some criteria for what is 'acceptable' content and in the end, it is for the consumer. Well, let's give the consumer what they want!
Let's figure out how green fits in to the Localism Picture!
So, for the August Challenge we are giving a Gold Star a Day in the Group!
Do you need some ideas?
Well how about these:
- Local stores that sell products
- Local Parks
- Co-Ops and Farmers Markets
- Organic/Green Restaurants
- Green/LEED Hotels or getaways
- How to set up a compost bin (Jeff:)
- Installing solar panels
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Organic Gardening in your area
- An Arboreteum
- Let's find more!!!!
Let's roll around some ideas and find out what is going to work in Localism and give some really awesome content to people in our area and/or people wanting to move to an area. Green is HOT right now, let's help our communities have the tools they need to learn more and find out about the benefits of what is Local!
Sorry guys, no points unless the AR guys want to Ante-up ;0) Rich has so Graciously hopped in and donated points! So here are the guidelines and Point Breakdown!
The post must qualify for the New Localism Content. Read this post by Rich to help you, just remember it's about talking with the consumer not to the consumer and not really Real Estate related. See my suggestions above. Use this as an opportunity to get out, Network, meet new people and businesses and find something new! Also, the post must:
- Be 250 Words or more
- Have Local and Pertinent Pictures to Associate
- Be tagged Properly. Meaning, the location, subject AND 'Eco August Challenge' so we can find it
- Put a link here also to help us find your post
- AND even though we will be giving away Gold Stars everyday, your entry must be in no later than Noon CST on August 31st. Winners to be announced on September 3rd..at the latest.
This means we need Judges!!!!! Volunteers anyone? We need 3.
Here is the point breakdown:
You get an Additional 200 Points for Entering: (200 points for writing + 200 = 400) When the Winners are announced:
- 3nd Place= 200 Points
- 2nd Place= 300 Points
- 1st Place= 500 Points Plus a Shiny Gold Star on the Big Board (AR Feature)
Rich, You are awesome! ;0)
For a little more info on what the judges will look for:
- Everything I mentioned above
- Well written with Grammar and Spelling
- Interesting and attracts Local, Local, Local
- Unique and different
- Bonus if it is an interview or otherwise and the local business, etc. comments on the post. Remember, the end goal of Localism is to get the community involved..i.e. YOUR Community
Your Home for Today and Tomorrow- Smart UP-Fitting
GO HERE - for Tips & Talking Points.
Home Decorating, New Space Design
"Helpful starting points for talking about and designing
a functional and BEAUTIFUL lifelong home."
Asheville NC Real Estate Journal for RESOPURCES & REFERRALS -Mountain Homes and Land Legacies- Asheville 1031 Realty© 2014. Designations: NAR GREEN®, EcoBroker®, Eco Certified ®Real Estate Consultant, ePRO®. Unauthorized reproduction of any information including photos and graphics on this site is a violation of existing copyright laws. All rights reserved.
he Necessary Disclaimer! We disclaim liability for damages or losses, direct or indirect that may result from use of or reliance on, information contained in the blog or for accuracy of comments or opinions of visitors to our blogs.
* INFORMED CHOICES* THOUGHTFUL ADVICE* DATA INTERPRETATION*
-Tell us what is most important to you-
Email me janeAnne@janeAnne.com or give a call at: 828-776-0779